At BetVictor we do everything we can to avoid unnecessary errors however no one is perfect so below is an over view of what we do when things go wrong.
Terms and Conditions (15.2):
BetVictor will not be responsible for any delays errors or losses due to failure breakdown interruption or malfunction of computer hardware or software or Internet or other communications media or connection for any reason whatsoever. BetVictor will at all times use reasonable endeavours to overcome any such event or occurrence so far as we can but do not guarantee our ability to do so. BetVictor reserves the right, in our absolute discretion, to cancel any transactions arising as a result of any such event or occurrence.
Palpable or Obvious Errors
When we make an obvious error on a price or other bet condition we will generally void your bet and inform you but there are occasions where we may treat it slightly differently please see terms and conditions (15) for full details
In-Play errors (Terms 6 & 7)
If we experience any technical failure or any delays in updating prices, suspending or closing events, any bet accepted after the event has occurred and the result is known, we will deem to be late and we will make void and return all stakes.
If we make an obvious and clear pricing error, we reserve the right to offer the client the correct price if the event hasn’t started yet or, at our discretion, void the bet. This may be a system/technical fault or a palpable inputting error. If this error occurs whilst betting live and in running, we reserve the right to void all bets and return stakes.
Any bet that is accepted after the advertised or official start time - other than bets on In-Running markets - will be void.
Loss of Scout/Feed – In play disconnection (Term 2)
Live betting whilst an event is occurring we will refer to as ‘in running’. Where a match begins and bets taken whilst an event is in running, if for any reason (such as loss of pictures or scout stream) we cannot continue betting until the end of that event, any and all bets taken will still stand and be settled when the event has been completed and when the result is known.
Information displayed (including video, scoreboards, times etc) for LIVE In-Running betting is for use as a guide only, and any information displayed will NOT be used as a basis for bet settlement, and should not be used as a basis for bet placement.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure this information is correct, in the event of any such information being incorrect, BetVictor assumes no liability for this. Live video transmissions are subject to delays, which may vary by customer.
Despite our every effort to ensure total accuracy, we reserve the right to correct obvious errors made on a bet placed and re-settle the same at the correct price or terms which should have been available.
7.5 We may at any time off set any positive balance on Your Account against any amount owed by You (including under a Duplicate Account) to BetVictor (irrespective of whether there has been a breach of the Terms and Conditions), including (without limitation) where we re-settle any bets, wagers, payment errors or outstanding credit limits.
• If your spin/bet fails to complete on one of our casino slot or table games then it is likely that you have a stuck game. This can often be resolved by logging out and back in again, the game will pick up from where it left off so your spin can be determined a win or a loss and your account balance adjusted accordingly.
• If you receive the message 'Invalid games state - another game is still open' it is likely you have a 'stuck' game. This can often be resolved by clearing your temporary files and cookies and clearing your java cache.
• If this fails to resolve the problem please contact us via Live Chat, email or Call Back and have the following information ready:
Date issue started:
Due to the nature of internet connections it’s possible that the video stream could be out of sync. We recommend that all Flash Player users upgrade to the most recent version of the players. If you would like to check if you have the latest version installed on your PC please visit Adobe Website http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/.
If using a mobile device we recommend the following:
o Android Devices – Google Chrome browser for an optimal experience. We also recommend using operative system Android 4.3 or higher.
o iOS Devices – Safari browser for an optimal experience.
• Live horse racing streams will be shown in accordance with the advertised race times, any race delays may result in part or all of the race being unavailable.
• Live streaming is provided by a third party and in the event that you are unable to view a race we can report the problem but may be unable to resolve immediately