You have control over your browsing data. This data includes things like your browsing and download history and saved form data. Use the "Clear browsing data" dialogue to delete all your data or just a portion of your data, collected during a specific period of time.
Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar. Select Tools. Select Clear browsing data. In the dialogue that appears, select the tick boxes for the types of information that you want to remove. Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything. Click Clear browsing data.
1. At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button, go over to the History menu and select Clear Recent History.
For Windows XP: At the top of the Firefox window, click the Tools menu and select Clear Recent History.
- Click the drop-down menu next to Time range to clear to choose how much of your history Firefox will clear.
- Next, click the arrow next to Details to select exactly what information will get cleared.
2. Finally, click the Clear Now button and the window will close and the items you've selected will be cleared.
- Select Tools | Delete Private Data... from the menu in Opera.
- Click Detailed Options.
- Make sure the following are checked: Delete temporary cookies, Delete all cookies, Delete password protected pages and data, Delete entire cache, Clear history of visited pages and Clear history of downloads.
- Click Delete.
1. Press the home hardware button (if already on the home screen, skip this step)
2. Double press the home button to open the active applications.
3. Scroll to Safary icon.
4. Press and hold untill the red circle with a minus is displayed and the shorcuts start to move.
5. Tap on the red circle with a minus for Safari
6. Press the home button
7. Press the home button
8. Open Settings
9. Navigate to Safari and tap -> the Safari settings open
10. Navigate to the option: "Clear cookies and Data" (for iOS5.1) or to the options "Clear Cookies" and "Clear Data" (for iOS4) and activate it.
11. Confirm the action in the pop-up.
12. Restart the browser
You may also find this website useful.