1. Matches are settled on the final ruling given in the broadcast. Disqualifications, count-outs, appeals, reversals of results etc. are included for settlement purposes.
2. Any of these events occurring after the broadcast are not counted for settlement purposes, e.g. reversals of results do not count.
3. Title matches will be settled on the final ruling in the broadcast, not on the transfer of the title.
4. In the event of no final ruling in the broadcast, bets will void.
5. If a participant is declared the winner before the match starts, bets on this market will be void.
6. If a listed participant takes no part in the match bets on this participant will be void.
7. If a participant gets added to the match but is not listed and wins the match, bets on the market will be void.
8. If a participant gets added to the match but is not listed and DOES NOT win the match, bets on this market will stand.
9. Maximum Payout Limits
Please see here for the Maximum Payouts