Articles in this section
- Cash Out FAQs
- Do I have to use my sports bonus on one bet?
- How do I place an Accumulator sports bet?
- What is a Bet ID?
- Why hasn't my bet been settled?
- Why has my bet been made void?
- My bet has been rejected, why?
- Why am I having a problem placing an In Play bet?
- What is Best Odds Guaranteed?
- What is a Rule 4?
Bets are usually settled within 0-15 minutes of an event finishing and the results being known. Live/In Play results may be settled during in play when results of markets are known.
There can sometimes be a delay during busy periods due to an influx of bets for highly popular events, in which case this time period is extended. At all times we endeavour to have bets settled as soon as possible.
Please note, before a bet is settled we must receive official confirmation of the result from official sources. If there is any ambiguity in the result of an event then settlements will be delayed until it can be confirmed.
If you do have a query regarding settlement, please have the bet ID and details ready before contacting a host to ensure that your query is dealt with as efficiently as possible.