1. All bets referring to the final result of the event/tournament will be settled on the official result published by the governing authority of the respective sport/league/event - usually right after the end of the event.
2. Unless otherwise stated – in the exceptions below, in the betting offer or in the special rules of volleyball – the principle “all bets stand” applies to all Tournament Outright bets. This means, that if the team, on whom/which the bet has been placed, fails to participate – for whatever reason – the bet is lost if the Tournament takes place. Only in exceptional cases will bets be declared void, particularly in the following cases:
3. An unplayed or postponed match will be treated as a non-runner for settling purposes unless it is played within 24 hours of the original start time.
4. In the event of a match starting, being interrupted but finished after less then 4 hours of delay, then all bets will stand. If the match has to be replayed because of more then 4 hours of delay the bets will be void, unless the specific market outcome is already determined.
5. If a team refuses to play/finish the match or is declared incomplete for the set or the match, despite the official result the bets will be void, unless the specific market outcome is already determined.
6. If a match venue is changed then bets already placed will stand providing the home team is still designated as such. If the home and away team for a listed match are reversed, then bets placed based on the original listing will be void except if both venues are neutral.
7. For competitions where two legged ties have a Golden Set to decide which team wins, then for settlement purposes the Golden Set does not count. Except markets as: Which Team Qualifies? Will they need to Play Golden Set? Or any other market which specifies Golden Set in the description.
Volleyball - Pre Event and In Play
8. All markets are based on the result at the end of regulation play, unless otherwise stated (such as to qualify or to lift the cup).
9. If the match is not completed all bets will be made void unless the outcome has already been determined and a result established. Postponed matches will be made void.
10. Total points markets are a prediction of whether the points scored will be under or over a specified number. These are offered in total for the match, for each team and for the sets. Two way betting will always be quoted in half points e.g. Totals points Under/Over – 1st Set – Under 45.5 - 5/6 Over 45.5 - 5/6. Total points odd or even markets are also offered.
11. Race to 5, 10, 15 and 20 points are offered for each set. This is which team will reach that point first. We also offer ‘To Win 5th, 10th, 15th etc point, not to be confused with the ‘Race to’ markets, this is settled on the relevant point played for example if the score is 2-2 which ever team win the next point wins the 5th point played.
12. Correct score betting is offered for each set. This is a prediction of what the correct score will be in that set. The market of ‘Team X’ by any other score is either named team selected to win 25-14 or less.
13. Non Completion
If a competition is not completed due to unforeseen circumstances, BV Gaming will settle all bets as per the decision made by the relevant governing body.
14. Maximum Payout Limits
Please click here for information on the maximum payouts.