1. To Win the Bout
All MMA Bouts are 2-way markets with the opportunity to bet on the draw/technical draw available in other relevant markets (Method of Victory & Round Betting Markets). If a bout is declared a “No Contest” all Bout bets will be made void with stakes returned.
2. Round Betting & Round Combos
If any fighter fails to answer the bell at the beginning of a round, the fight is deemed to have finished in the previous round for the purpose of Round Betting. If the bout results in a No Contest, any bets on rounds that have concluded will stand, (No Contest decided during Round 2 : Bets on Round 1 will stand).
3. Total Rounds (Over/Under)
If a bout is stopped during a round, then before 2mins 30secs will be deemed as under with anything after this time, deemed as over.
For Example: If Total Rounds 2.5 (Under/Over) is quoted, then the midway point in Round 3 is the under/over line.
4. Will the Fight Go the Distance
If the bout ends in a Technical Draw (Draw decision prior to the end of the scheduled amount), then distance bets will stand. In the case of a No Contest then bets will be void.
5. Bout Decisions
If the decision is a Majority win, then this will be classed as a Split Decision. If the fight does not go the distance, then all bets will stand.
6. Double Chance
Unless the bout ends in a draw, there will always be 2 winning outcomes in this market. For example : If a Fighter A wins by TKO then both the KO/TKO/Disqualification options will be a winner.
7. When will the Fight End & Championship Rounds
If a bout has a Decision/Technical Decision, Points or Draw/Technical Draw then all betting within this market will stand. If the bout results in a No Contest, any bets on rounds that have concluded will stand.
8. How Will the Fight End
If a No Contest, bets will be made void.
9. Postponed Bouts
- If for any reason a bout is postponed before and during an event, bets will be made void.
- If a bout is removed from an event and rescheduled for a different one, then bets on the original are deemed void.
- If the UFC rename a card with no alteration to date or listed bouts, then bets on the original named card will stand. For example, if UFC 195 were to be renamed as UFC Fight Night 81 however with no change of date or venue, then all bets originally struck under the UFC 195 banner, will stand on the Fight Night 81.
10. Change to Scheduled Rounds
If the number of scheduled rounds for a bout is changed, all bets in relation to rounds (Markets stated above in points 2,3,4,5 & 7) will be made void. If possible, a new market with the round change will be issued. Bets on other markets will stand.
11. Settlement of Bets
Bets will be settled on the official result given by Judges after the bout has concluded, and will not be affected by any future appeals or amendment to the result (unless the amendment was made as a result of a human error made when announcing the result).
12. Specials: UFC Fight Night, Long Term & Bellator (Singles Only)
- Fight Of The Night Award: If a fight is cancelled or for any reason does not happened, then bets on this selections will be made void. If no fight of the night is awarded, then bets will be made void. In the event of more than one bout or fighter receive the specific award, then dead heat rules will apply.
- Main Card Specials: If a bout on the Main Card is removed or cancelled then bets will be made void. If there are two winners (Same amount of Submissions & Decisions, then dead heat rules apply).
- Bout & Method Enhancements: If an enhancement has a cancelled fight then bets will be made void. No revised price will be offered in any scenario.
- UFC Title Holders : Winners are deemed by fighters who hold the relevant belt at any point during the year quoted. If a fighter is deemed interim champion, they must defend the belt at least once.
13. KO & Round Combos / Submission & Round Combos:
If the bout goes to a decision or the alternative method is the outcome then all bets stand.
14. Most Takedowns, Significant Strikes, Submission Attempts & Knockdowns:
Settlement will be in accordance with stats provided by the official UFC.com website (fightmetrics.com). No other source will be used regardless of difference of interpretation.
15. Ultimate Fighter Finale Bouts
Ultimate Fighter Finale Bouts are listed as 3 round fights. However, there is the possibility of a 4th round to determine the winning outcome. If this is the scenario, Bout betting will be settled on the eventual winner. If an opponent finishes the fight in the additional 4th round, then all round betting will be made void, however if we see a conclusion to the 4th round, then round betting will be settled on the Decision outcome. Regarding Will the fight go the Distance, if the fight is finished in the 4th round, then bets will be settled on the NO.
16. Maximum Payout
For details on maximum payout limits please click here.